Touchscreen Calibration

Reaction score
Our computers updated to Windows 10 last night, and now our touchscreen will not recognize the location of the spot we touch. When we touch the right side of the screen, a blot on the left side appears. When we touch the middle of the screen it does recognize that it has been touched. We have tried recalibrating, going through the process of touching the crosshairs as they move through the process, however, we do not get the option to select Apply when we get back to the Recalibration window. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
On the system I have I don't think there is any type of calibration utility or maybe I haven't needed it.

Are you using some utility from the manufacturer and is that a Windows 10 utility or is there an update for it?

Are you using the Tablet mode or Desktop?

Have you checked the resolution to make sure it is correct, possibly a video driver update might be required.

What type of systems do you have?

Ask a Question