SOLVED Two separate questions - Joystick Calibration and Windows 10 update

Reaction score
Good day to all,

First question.
I have just acquired a joystick, PXN Pro. (Looks a lot like the standard Logitech.)
Driver was installed with no problems. In fact the joystick operates very well.
But I need to calibrate the thing and I can't find how to do that. I Googled and Youtubed (?) all day yesterday.
I was just wondering if there happened to be a calibration app located in the depths of Window 10.

Second question.
I just today received a Windows 10 update. Now I can no longer run the Half-Life games. Half-Life 2 runs just fine.
Any thoughts?

Thanks
jrj

Reaction score
Two different questions deserve separate posts.

Never heard of the brand but usually, like with printers, devices will have drivers but also will have support software to configure how to run it. Drivers only let Windows or other OS know about and run the hardware.

Reaction score
Go to the control panel/devices and printers. Right click your joystick and select game controller settings. Click properties then the settings tab. Click calibrate, then the wizard should launch. I don't know how effective it is. I haven't had to calibrate my gamepad.

Reaction score
Thank you and please excuse my lateness in answering. I am called away quite often and at times for a few days. This problem is solved.

Ask a Question