SOLVED tranfer files from old computer

Reaction score
Just set up new computer with windows 10 and am trying to figure out correct procedure to transfer old email, pics, documents, etc from the old computer running vista? I have an old version of a software called intellimover and a high speed USB transfer cable. Will that work ok with windows 10?

Reaction score
Just set up new computer with windows 10 and am trying to figure out correct procedure to transfer old email, pics, documents, etc from the old computer running vista? I have an old version of a software called intellimover and a high speed USB transfer cable. Will that work ok with windows 10?
and documents to

Barry, you could use a device called Wormhole switch JUC400 to easily transfer al your documents, folders, pictures, etc from your old computer to the new one.

I had an iMac and I could not figure out how to get all my pictures and documents transferred to my new PC. I did a Google search and came up with this device you can buy in Amazon or another retailer of your choice.

All you do is hook up the device to your old computer and your new one and easily drag the files from one computer to the other. I found this procedure easier and faster than to copy the files to a flash drive and then paste them to the new computer.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

Ask a Question