SOLVED Unable to open a Windows 10 Forum page

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Fix is now working, so all links sent with the news newsletter should work as expected in all cases.

Reaction score
Yep, it looks like this is the cause! I'm working on fixing it now :).

Thank you for alerting me to this @tacoslammer, I should have the fix in place soon.
Well I hope this indeed helps to solve the problem. I find many links from various companies or web pages referring to some other place, product, or information have an extended address to get referral credit (for ad money sharing?). They usually work. Every now & then one will produce a similar error box. Most are not important and I just delete them. Could it be that such extensions to the actual link address are problematic?

Reaction score
Fix is now working, so all links sent with the news newsletter should work as expected in all cases.
My newsletter email link "How to Check your System Specifications" has not changed. Result is the same. Have new updated newsletter emails been sent?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My newsletter email link "How to Check your System Specifications" has not changed. Result is the same. Have new updated newsletter emails been sent?

Unfortunately it won't update past e-mails, but all future newsletters will be fixed. Visiting the page directly should allow you to view the article though:

Reaction score
Unfortunately it won't update past e-mails, but all future newsletters will be fixed. Visiting the page directly should allow you to view the article though:

OK, Thanks. I've always been able to find the correct page just the email link did't work right. Glad you found the issue and fixed the problem with my help.

Ask a Question