SOLVED Update changed color of Time/Calendar panel on taskbar

Reaction score
The most recent update to W10 somehow changed ONLY the font color of my time/calendar panel on my taskbar to black, making it harder to read.
time.png

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? I don't know why something like this would be altered in the first place.

Reaction score
It fixed itself somehow after I moved the taskbar to a different position and back.

Reaction score
The most recent update to W10 somehow changed ONLY the font color of my time/calendar panel on my taskbar to black, making it harder to read.
View attachment 4086
Is there anything that can be done to fix this? I don't know why something like this would be altered in the first place.
I had this same problem, and I think I just figured it out. Go to Control Panel \ Appearance and Personalization \ Change Theme
Notice that your current theme is highlighted in the top pane under "My Themes". It probably is called "Unsaved Theme". Now look at the the middle pane - "Windows Default Themes". Select "Windows 10". That solved the problem for me. I think when the Windows 10 update happened, it somehow didn't set it to the Windows 10 default theme, but instead made it some custom theme (which I wasn't trying to do). I hope this solves your problem as it did mine.

Ask a Question