SOLVED Very slow

Reaction score
My laptop has taken around 15 minutes to load the desktop and is stil unresponsive. This started this morning afteri fell asleep with it on. i opened it and whenever i try to do something the program becomes unresponsive so i restarted my computer. It booted in a normal time but was unresponsive at the login and took around a minute for anything i did to register but after a while i got my password in and it took a few minutes to login, abd now im at my desk top whitch is now fully loaded but unresponsive and unusable i cant even open task manager. Edit: it has seemed to have fixed itself afrter about a hour of loading though task manager says my disk is at 100%. I woud still like an answer as to why this may have happened ty.
Edit: it has definitely not fixed its self but is much better than original though nothing seems to be working still.
Edit: Ok NOW it seems to have been fixed

Last edited:

Ask a Question