Videos Playing with Windows Movie and TV App Not Playing Properly in ONE HDD

Reaction score
Many moons ago, when I first bought my Windows 10 computer, I was playing my personal MTS and M2TS High Def video files ONE AT A TIME using the Windows Movie and TV App when I got a strange pop-up. "Windows notices that you are playing one video after another. Would you like Windows to play your videos one after another without a break until you either reach the end of the videos or close the program yourself manually?" I didn't even have to think about this. I clicked, "Yes," and the computer notified me that the computer would now do this from now on.

Today, the computer stopped doing this for my videos in ONE external HDD. The computer is still playing them one after another in all of my other HDDs and in the computer's drive. It has just stopped doing this in that ONE HDD.

THIS makes no sense.

Reaction score
ONE external HDD
Hi,

did you plug the external HDD in to a different USB port?, that is all I can think of that would stop it from working, try using the USB port that you had the drive plugged into when you first clicked on the "Yes button"!. :)

Reaction score
Hi, I think you need to convert the video file which you played on Windows computer because TV app not supported the related file format. I would like to suggest Stellar Converter for Audio Video which help you to convert the video files as per related format which is played on TV app. Thanks!

Ask a Question