Volume equalizer?

Reaction score
So I keep having to turn the volume up and down - by quite a lot - depending on what I'm watching/listening to, sometimes, like with a game for instance, it's cranked up to the max and only giving me medium volume, then when I forget to turn it back down and watch something on a streaming service or whatever, it's hella loud. I've never had to do this - to this extent anyway - with any other computer.

I would like to even the volume out somewhat. Any way to do this outside of the "enhancements"-option which apparently I don't have - I've tried about a dozen suggested ways to get that tab to show up and it just won't - apparently some computers/sound cards just don't have it.

Reaction score
Hi,

in most if not all game settings, there are volume levels you can adjust, I suspect that if this is only happening when playing games and you forget to adjust the volume level afterwards. Check in each game setting for volume level adjustment and see what you get.

If it is a laptop, you will have a volume key combo by pressing the FN key + F5 (as an example) with which you can adjust the volume level without exiting the game!. :)

Reaction score
We need to know about your hardware setup before other suggestions can be made, the make & model of your computer would help a lot. ;)

Ask a Question