Warning triangle again how to fix this

Reaction score
ok this past weekend all of a sudden i'm getting that popup screen again when i connect my a21 phone to the pc. if i have the usb set for transferring images that screen pops up if i have it set for transferring files i get the yellow triangle at the bottom taskbar. and then my phone show a popup that tells me i have to allow this to happen.

the a21 guys have to fix tof that but i sure would like to get that pop up to go away when i have the phone set to transfer photos.

is there a fix that works and is permanent? i have had this now come and go for weeks, ever since i got this a21 phone. it never happened one time with the lg k20 phone.

or do i just have to now deal with it.

Reaction score
i downloaded a samsung usb driver someone sent me from this site and it looked like it installed but the triangles returned, so again today i re installed those usb drivers for the samsung a51 phone, it is possible they did not fully install the last time as this time it looks like a different installation. the last time i may have just unzipped them and they didn't fully install.

but the triangle returned with maybe 20 instances of that warning and i have not had the phone on the pc for over a week. but today i just did connect the phone to the pc and i did do another or first time install of that driver so maybe it will work better. i'm going to leave the triangle warning there for a day or so to see if the driver can remove it. if not i will just clear them and see if they return.

thanks

Ask a Question