WD Elements SE 2622 USB Device

Reaction score
I run win 10/64 professional; a couple of days the o/s stopped recognizing the external hard drives. when I goto disk management, all it wants to do is initialise each hard drive. These HDDs are full of data and I have no way of coppying the data from these HDDs. Any ideas? I have been working on this problem for the past week.

Reaction score
A USB3.0.7 PORT HUB, MODEL: ACH1225; www.targus.com made in China; may have packed it in.
I removed it and all the drives are active again.
I am now backing them up into the internal hard drives.

Reaction score
If you want to have a good USB hub, I'd recommend the ones from Sabrent. I have a lot of powered USB hubs (12V power adapter, not 5V) running which helps me tremendously with my USB drives. I have three 4 port hubs and two 7-port hubs which have a 12V supply connected to it. A 12V supply is better because it prevents spikes and leaves the active drives still where they are compared to the 5V adapters which can disconnect/reconnect the active drives when another one is added.

Just my two cents experience on this matter

Ask a Question