Lost drawing elements in Caddie Software

Reaction score
I am using a program Caddie Software. Sometimes during my drawing work, my 3D elements go missing and the drawing gets blur. To get it back, I have to restart the program.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-10 08.35.46.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-10 08.35.46.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 223

Regedit32

Reaction score
Can you provide some more information please:
  • Are you using Windows 10 Home, Professional, etcetera?
  • Is your Windows OS 32-bit or 64-bit
  • How much RAM does your computer have? 4 GB, 8 GB etcetera
  • Do you have a dedicated Graphics Card? If yes what model is it? Or are you using a Graphics chipset built into the motherboard?
  • When your Caddie software freezes are you getting any error message?
  • What build number of Caddie are you using? Caddie 9.1, Caddie 15, Caddie 18, or something else?
  • Are you running Caddie in a Virtual OS, or simply running it directly?
  • Have you checked the Windows Event Viewer application logs to see what is being reported when your Caddie software freezes? If, yes, what event is being reported? To check, type event viewer into Cortana search field, and press Enter.
  • Finally, have you tried to run Caddie in compatibility mode by right-clicking the Caddie executable file, and selecting properties then selecting the Compatibility tab and selecting an earlier edition of Windows, e.g. Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8 to run it in?

For example, the only Build of Caddie recommended for Windows 8 is Caddie 18, whereas, Caddie 15 will run in both 32-bit and 64-bit mode in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 ( but not Windows 8 or 10 ).

Reaction score
Here the info:
  • Windows 10 Professional
  • Windows 64-bit
  • RAM 8 GB
  • Graphic Card GeForce GTX 1050
  • No error message. Please note - it does not freeze, but lost some elements. Elements become blur.
  • Caddie 25.2 - the latest
  • Caddie runs directly
  • No reports
  • Caddie25.5 recommends Win 10.

Regedit32

Reaction score
You could probably use another 8 GB RAM there but I doubt that is the issue here.

Have you selectedhe Scope > H-obj at all. If you have, then you'll need to apply the Show all layers command to prevent some objects not displaying.

Ask a Question