We didn't do anything!.. blame your ISP!

Bif

Reaction score
Thought I'd share this, I just got off the phone with my ISP regarding an unrelated issue... after kibitzing with the tech rep about Win10 and the long list of problems that so many have experienced,(wifi problem referenced) the rep told me that Microsoft "customer service" was actually telling affected people that it has NOTHING to do with Win10 but was intirely an ISP issue.
Not that this surprised me, but damn decent of them to put the blame on someone else...(again)
As you were!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a similar story, I phoned the help line for the new DVB-T2 TV service which just started in Germany, I think the "Tech" (let's use the term loosely) was on acid or something, I couldn't get any sense out of him and eventually hung up as he was doing my brain in!. :eek::eek::eek:

Reaction score
I would have said Well, I'm sure glad you solved my problems, if it's not a MS problem, it's yours. I guess that I'll have to change my ISP. Problems solved Thanks! ;)

Ask a Question