Where are the fixes/updates for broken app's

Reaction score
There currently (18/05/2015) does not appear to be any fixes/updates applied to fix broken app's such as "People" etc... by the Windows 10 builders/technicians. Why is this? Is this a work in progress or does Microsoft intend to "save up" any/all fixes and then attempt to apply them to the final build? Very strange process this IMHO.
There are numerous problems that need to be resolved in build 10074.
I have a reasonably stable load of Windows 10 Developer Preview Build 10074 on two machines with different hardware and similar app's/programs loaded but the inherent faults/bugs (same on both machines) although having been reported and talked about on several forums including this one do not appear to be being dealt with by Microsoft.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try updating to version 10080?
Thanks for the response. Please explain how I would go about updating to build 10080 on PC as the only builds of 10080 that I can find are for mobiles.
Regards
Jim.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
If the following statement is correct ("Meanwhile, at BUILD 2015, Microsoft’s corporate VP Joe Belfiore described the staggered rollout for Windows 10 as a “wave of benefit that starts in the summer and increases throughout the fall .” PCs will be the first to receive the “final release” of Windows 10, followed by Windows Phones, Xbox One, Arduino, and HoloLens") , then why is it that there is now a build 10080 for phones but not for PC???

Reaction score
Wow..... I feel like a puppy dog chasing its tail here...thanx 4 that.
Would you all please read my original post carefully before offering ludicrous solutions :-(
I was not offering " solution ".
My reply was simply pointing out that build 10080 is not for you.
Since you have this confrontational attitude, I shall terminate my participation in this thread.

Reaction score
davidhk129,
I offer you my apology if you thought I was pointing a bone at you.
My reply was not directed at you but rather at "Win10" who's solution to my original post was offered without reading my post correctly.

Ask a Question