Where can I safely download drivers from?

Reaction score
Yesterday night I updated my Win 10 and today I got BSoD twice. The stop code is kernel security check failed. I am reasonably sure that the problem is the drivers for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A and PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3D. They are currently driverless and don't function properly.

I would download the drivers but I can't find them at Intel website. When I try to download them from other websites, Firefox displays warning that the download is not safe and the file can be tampered with on its way to me.

Is there any safe site I can download the drivers from please? Also please be patient with my English. I am not a native speaker and also my computer communicates in Czech language so I might not know the correct specific terms immediately. Thank you.

Reaction score
It helps to have your System Specs filled in as the answers there will suggest proper responses. The make and model of the computer is important as one contacts that manufacturer for proper drivers if Windows doesn't provide them. If it's a Custom computer [not an OEM/Brand Name] then the builder of it should help.

Ask a Question