Where did favorities come from

Reaction score
I bought a new Lenovo all-in-one system. My previous system was a dell running windows 8, IE 10 and connected to
a voice modem and router. I removed my previous system completely. Plugged in the new system and it started doing its thing to make it ready to use. When I go to File Explorer, it shows under user, my name, the favorites folder with the favorites that I had on my old system.
Does anyone know how they would have gotten here on the new system?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I'm unclear on what it is you're actually referring to....could you take some screen shots and post them.

If I was to hazard a guess; I would guess that you used the same MS account on your windows 8 machine that was set up to sync to sign in with on the new windows 10 machine.

Reaction score
I'm unclear on what it is you're actually referring to....could you take some screen shots and post them.

If I was to hazard a guess; I would guess that you used the same MS account on your windows 8 machine that was set up to sync to sign in with on the new windows 10 machine.
Thanks for the info. You are probably right in your guess. I did use the same MS account.
Thanks again.

Ask a Question