Where has the Slide Show option gone?

BML

Reaction score
I take a lot of photos which I inevitably download and copy to a New Folder where I clicked onto the Slide Show option to initially view them. I attempted to do this with this misbegotten Windows 10 and could find no way to do that now or did I miss something?

Reaction score
In File Explorer, if you go to the folder that contains the photos you want to view and select one or more, you can click on the 'Manage' menu item and you'll find 'Slide show' there.

Hope that works for you!

BML

Reaction score
I could not find the "Manage menu item" but I did find "Add to Windows media list" and Play with Windows media player" both of which did the job so it shows just what can be learnt by playing around with a problem. Anyway, thank you very much for pointing me towards an answer but could you tell me how or where I can find the "Manage menu item"?

Reaction score
You can type 'File Explorer' (without the ticks) in the search box or click the file folder in the task bar. File explorer replaces Windows Explorer. When there, click on any folder containing pictures, and at the top of the screen, you should see "Picture Tools" with the "Manage" menu item beneath it, as shown here:

upload_2016-1-7_6-27-16.png

BML

Reaction score
I could not find the "Manage menu item" but I did find "Add to Windows media list" and Play with Windows media player" both of which did the job so it shows just what can be learnt by playing around with a problem. Anyway, thank you very much for pointing me towards an answer but could you tell me how or where I can find the "Manage menu item"?
Many thanks for your help Tomh

Ask a Question