Will Windows Listen Are Stay Ignorant ?

Reaction score
will windows let US , who OWN the computers let US take cortana and windows edge off OUR computers ? until windows pays for my computer i am pretty sure i own it so why should i have crap i dont want on my computer ? only got windows 10 due to being forced to have the rubbish but that should not mean i am forced to have apps etc i dont use or want .
windows 10 is rubbish with endless and pointless updates , bad layout , crap fonts and colour choices . to be honest it's not as good as other versions ,and yet windows still couldnt give a toss about what we actually want only what they tell us to have .

Reaction score
Trev I agree Windows 10 has it's problems. However, we chose MS and most users upgraded to Windows 10 for free.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Greetings @trev
I've taken a few minutes to look at all 11 of your posts on the forum.
I think I can safely say that, on balance, they are somewhat less than flattering or supportive of the Windows 10 operating system.
I can respect that and would never attempt to silence any dissenting voice, however......
Maybe the next time you decide to accuse someone of being "ignorant"
will windows listen are stay ignorant ?
You may want to take a moment and re-read your grammar / sentence construction.

Bif

Reaction score
I tend to look at the whole 10 saga as a challenge of my tech knowledge/skills and my patience..
Where would the fun be in an OS that ran like a clock?
Hard drive half full kinda guy...

Reaction score
will windows let US , who OWN the computers let US take cortana and windows edge off OUR computers ? until windows pays for my computer i am pretty sure i own it so why should i have crap i dont want on my computer ? only got windows 10 due to being forced to have the rubbish but that should not mean i am forced to have apps etc i dont use or want .
windows 10 is rubbish with endless and pointless updates , bad layout , crap fonts and colour choices . to be honest it's not as good as other versions ,and yet windows still couldnt give a toss about what we actually want only what they tell us to have .
I think W 10 is a great O S but it certainly has its problems.
Some have had very few problems others have had many.
I have had a few lately so have now gone back to W 7.
We made the choice when we changed to W 10 and as said it was free we also had a time period which allowed us to revert back to our previous version they at least gave us the option.

Last edited:
Reaction score
According to what I have experienced with my computer so far, version 1511 was quite stable and reliable, version 1607 was a shitty one, very unstable, many BSODs, and now the version 1703 is just great, very stable and reliable, no BSOD so far.
I'm quite happy with it ! :)

Ask a Question