Win 10 & DYMO 330

Reaction score
I need to link my DYMO 330 Label printer to my Win 10 computer. Brand new out of the box HP Win 10 computer. No problems on my old HP with Win 6, 8, & 10 of course the 330 was already loaded. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Dan,

While your particular DYMO 330 Label Printer is now a discontinued product given there now is a 450 model, you can still download drivers for this. There are no official Windows 10 driver files though.

However, I note you mentioned this printer works fine on an older HP computer, so you may want to open Device Manager on the older HP to confirm what driver is being used there for your Printer.

In the meanwhile you can download drivers and the manual for your DYMO 330 here:

http://www.dymo.com/en-US/labelwriter-330-turbo-label-printer

Just click on the Support tab on the page.

If you are not sure about the architecture of your new HP just click Start > Settings > System > About then look for System Type which will confirm whether its 32-bit or 64-bit.

Once confirmed my guess is downloading the Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit MSI file would be your best bet, but you may find on your older HP a different driver is working fine, then you'd probably be better to grab whatever that is.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question