Win 10 not functional - how to remove?

Reaction score
My Windows 10 is having major problems. So many that I would rather just remove the entire thing. I found a website that said you can revert to your previous OS in settings, but my problem is I cannot even get there. The entire task bar and start menu are not working, although I can see them. I saw in another post that Windows Logo Key + I opens up settings, but my Windows Logo Key doesn't do anything. The few things I can do: double click on desktop icons to open them, right-click on desktop, and Ctrl + Alt + Delete. Task Manager freezes when I open it (Ctrl + Shift + Esc). How can I remove Windows 10 given these constraints?

Edit: Just noticed that the time on the taskbar is also not changing from when I turned the computer on, in case this gives anyone an idea. Also, right now my right-click capability is gone, although I could probably restart it and it might come back.

Reaction score
Any chance the Notification icon next to Time is still working ?
If yes, click it > click All settings
Let me know if All settings opens up.

Thanks for suggesting that but unfortunately it's not. I click it and nothing happens

Ask a Question