Win 10 Phone users might find this interesting.............

Reaction score
Maybe it's old news. I just happen to stumble on it.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/27883-windows-10-mobile-phone-erase-online.html#post442221

Information
It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay your worry to rest. This free service can ring, lock, erase, or show your Windows 10 Mobile phone on a map.

If you're certain you can't get your phone back, or if you have sensitive information on it that you want to protect until you recover it, then you can use Find My Phone to erase your phone remotely to reset it back to default. Erasing your phone will also reset it back to default, and you will no longer be able to locate your phone with Find My Phone afterwards.

This tutorial will show you how to erase and reset your Windows 10 Mobile phone remotely online from any PC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes the Find My Phone is very handy I have used it once myself just recently. Having an all black phone and AC/DC dooner cover and sheet set, I dropped my phone on the dooner and forgot that I dropped it there, since it is black I didn't see the phone, so I used the Ring Phone option and found my phone snuggled down in my dooner lol.

It does work, very nice addition.

Ask a Question