SOLVED Win 10 seems to have my Android phone confused with my desktop

Reaction score
Im getting notifications on my Win 10 Desk top for my Nokia 3 android phone! It says it is blocking apps and mentions other things that relate to my phone? Is this normal, do I turn this off or what?

Reaction score
There is some integration for Android and W10. I think you can turn it off in Settings in Windows and look for an App called MyPhone or a similar name on the phone. This was introduced in 1803 I think and is being enhanced for the October release.

Reaction score
There is some integration for Android and W10. I think you can turn it off in Settings in Windows and look for an App called MyPhone or a similar name on the phone. This was introduced in 1803 I think and is being enhanced for the October release.
That was quick Tim! Yeah, Ive gone into settings and found there are help answers to go on . So Ill be right from here, thanks for helping me out mate.

Ask a Question