Win 10 Security

Reaction score
I have not and will not move to Win 10 until Microsoft can furnish us end users verifiable proof they will ""COMPLETELY"" SECURE WIN 10"". Microsoft has already proven it wants to control all updates and that it will force feed advertisement through their update process. Many times opening the door directly to their advertisers, no matter who or what they are. Microsoft is a company that has proven they only care about their bottom line. What really shocks me is the large number of people who are jumping on to Win 10 just because it is free.....especially when Microsoft has NEVER given anything free.
I am 73 and have been using Microsoft since Win 3.1, but if they can't or want come clean, HELLO LINUX!
The proof I am looking for from Microsoft is something in writing I can show my lawyer that makes them completely labial.

Reaction score
I have not and will not move to Win 10 until Microsoft can furnish us end users verifiable proof they will ""COMPLETELY"" SECURE WIN 10"". Microsoft has already proven it wants to control all updates and that it will force feed advertisement through their update process. Many times opening the door directly to their advertisers, no matter who or what they are. Microsoft is a company that has proven they only care about their bottom line. What really shocks me is the large number of people who are jumping on to Win 10 just because it is free.....especially when Microsoft has NEVER given anything free.
I am 73 and have been using Microsoft since Win 3.1, but if they can't or want come clean, HELLO LINUX!
The proof I am looking for from Microsoft is something in writing I can show my lawyer that makes them completely labial.
Microsoft never has, nor will they ever do that. I just hope you haven't used any of the last 5 versions of windows. If so, Microsoft already has your info.

Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, Teaman. I'm 63, and I started with Windows 3.11. I have had to adapt to the fact that Windows releases systems with problems, but I have always been able to solve them.

Okay, I skipped Vista. (Which was an excellent solution to the problem).

Ask a Question