Win10PE Recovery bootable DISK

Reaction score
Have new newer uploading now for test. Several items updated, and those that failed have been replaced. (hopeful)
Since I only have 2 testers. I'm sorry for the mess.

Thank you.
Win10XPE.22520

Attachments

• list.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Snuffy,

I would remove you email address as you might be a target for spammers/hackers eventually?. :)

Reaction score
thanks but so far no idea how to edit a post once but this is a easy to monitor email.

Reaction score
thanks but so far no idea how to edit a post once but this is a easy to monitor email.
OK. No worries. I have alerted a Staff member. It will get sorted soon.

Fwiw. You have a short time, normally, to edit a post and it is annotated. The annotation then disappears.

I honestly believe that most users these days, are, hopefully (?) using backup programs, all of which offer the opportunity to build a winpe with their program attached for autoboot recovery of an image.

Later. OK. Just noticed that is exactly what your are, in fact, using. - Aomei

Last edited:
Reaction score
What exactly is you .txt attachment? Lot of stuff in there that
I would stay well clear of!!

Reaction score
The items in the list.txt are programs that are included in the Recovery WinPE USB. Im sure that there are programs included that some will not use, but also there are many that "others" have ask that I include. I offer for TESTING and suggestions.
Currently I am working on compressing to a smaller size, and have also been fixing some programs that Do not work, so it is rather time consuming to write a script for the newer programs. and No I myself use several programs for Backup.
1.) Acronis 2020, 2.) Paragon 16, 3.) Macrium Reflect, 4.) SnapShot. Aomei is there because I was ask to include it.
I also know that many are not as Techy as others.

Reaction score
Still a little puzzled, I’m afraid. So you have included scripts to install those programs? where would that be?

Reaction score
The script is what is needed assist in adding to WinPE so as to help keep the full iso smaller...

Reaction score
yes, im very sure, other wise you have to manually add the full program in full size, 2gb is much smaller than the 4 gb. it does compress muh better, try it you might like it.

Ask a Question