Window Close

Reaction score
hi guys I used to have a secondary option when closing a window in win 10 with the control x right hand corner,1st left hand used to give me a option of getting another drop down window which it gave me for better words a second chance before closing right down all to gether, what have I don wrong graham (ps regedit I still have double entry on explorer tree)

Reaction score
What browser are you referring to MS Edge. Mine works just as you explain. Other browsers ask "Are you sure you want to close multiple tabs"

Reaction score
What browser are you referring to MS Edge. Mine works just as you explain. Other browsers ask "Are you sure you want to close multiple tabs"
m using explorer 11 yes I used to get Are you sure you want to close multiple tabs but now it closes right down no are you sure graham

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
m using explorer 11 yes I used to get Are you sure you want to close multiple tabs but now it closes right down no are you sure
IF you want to be asked about closing multiple tabs....
Click the gear in the top right corner and select "Internet Options"
On the "General" tab, click the "Tabs" button and check the top box
"Warn me when closing multiple tabs"

Ask a Question