Windows 10 Audio

Reaction score
Hello I am using a lenovo idea pad 500 i5.

I noticed my audio wasnt sounding good so I looked up the specs for my laptp and installed realtek audio, dolby audio was already present on my pc.

It looks like I got too many audio software on my pc?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 408
Reaction score
HI Brightwater,

oddly enough I worked on a Lenovo laptop for a friend today, he also had a couple of sound apps installed, I think one was called Conext?, anyway, what I would do in your case is to remove all the extra apps you have and then re-install them one at a time and play with the sound mixer and see what you get!. (Right click sound icon > Open Volume Mixer. :)

Check out what they have for sound drivers on their website:

https://support.lenovo.com/de/en/ :)

Reaction score
HI, I uninstalled all the audio files, Now after I restart my pc it reinstalls it self again with other audio files. How is this possible?

Reaction score
There is an Lenovo system app installed and it is most likely that what is doing the re-installation as it sees your PC as not having the correct drivers?.

When I worked on the Lenovo laptop yesterday; the problem was with the microphone which I duly played around with using the sound manager in Control Panel but it was another app installed by Lenovo that was cutting off the Windows sound manager from working correctly!.

Here is a link to their own support forum with which; you might get a clearer answer by searching their forum?:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Windows-10/Audio-problems-with-Windows-10/td-p/3272296

I hope it helps. :)

Ask a Question