Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Using Too much CPU

Reaction score
While playing some games, I noticed a lot of lags. When I checked Task Manager, the Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation was using around 30% of the CPU. So I googled a bit and found that disabling the Audio Enchancements seems to solve the issue. But in my laptop, the Audio Enhancements tab is missing from Audio Devices. There is a software called Waves Maxx Audio which allows various Sound Settings, but even after turning all customizations off in it, the issue doesnt seem to be solved. I just want to lower the CPU Usage by the WADGI (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation). What can I do ?

I am using a Dell Inspiron 3567. (Intel Core i5-7200U, AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, Windows 10 Home 64bit 1803)

Reaction score
Hi Nikketan,

have you tried removing the app Waves Maxx Audio and then rebooting to see if it affects your audio?. ;););)

Reaction score
Hi Nikketan,

have you tried removing the app Waves Maxx Audio and then rebooting to see if it affects your audio?. ;););)
I also thought about that, but the Waves Maxx Audio isn't listed in Unistall Programs in Control Panel and also in Apps in Windows settings.

Reaction score
Does the package have another name????. ;) Is it part of your OEM software on your computer?. :):):)

Ask a Question