Windows 10 can't get past log in screen

DDR

Reaction score
It will boot up to loc screen just fine, I can get to log in fine, I can enter my password fine , but then it just sits and the little circle just spins and spins. sometimes at this point it goes into a white flashing screen too.. I have tried everything I can think of.. Understand I can't access the desk top or any of the menu's. I can get into recovery I have tried restore does not solve the problem Iv'e tried many different CMD still nothing works, I have tried the reset option both local and cloud after about 40 to 50 percent of the way through it un does changes and says it cannot Reset... I've tried safe mode can't get past log in... I've tried the repair options it says its trying to fix but then after awhile says it can't fix problem... been trying different things for weeks now, one time during all this I had a pop up on the loc screen for one of the programs which allowed me to click on it and it took me onto the internet I could do anything on the internet pull up different sites run videos, but if I left the internet I still could not access anything local on computer... Iv'e seen where many others have had similar problems , but Iv'e never seen a fix that worked...

Reaction score
Hi DDR,

if reset and restore won't work, I recommend using the link below to do a fresh install but you will be able to keep your data (not your apps!). To install multiple apps quickly, use the following link. https://ninite.com/

There is also Advanced Start-up Options which I think you tried?. :)

Ask a Question