SOLVED Windows 10 end of service issues

Reaction score
For the last few months my PC could not update Windows 10 version 1909. Found out that this version was at the end of it's service. Have tried numerous times to update to version 20h2 and 21h1. Every time I do this it appears that the update completed, but it does not. It is still at ver. 1909.
The other problem is that I cannot upgrade to windows 11 because my cpu is outdated (AMD Ryzen 5 1600X) and my tpm settings are not correct (?).

I have searched online and followed many "tips" to upgrade the windows OS, but none of them so far seem to work. Why must it be so difficult to do this? Does anyone have a good solution that will fix my issue? The PC still seems to work fine, so I am not sure how big of an issue this will become.

Reaction score
I went ahead and updated my motherboard BIOS (Flashed it) then downloaded the Windows update iso file. I then started the install and it worked completely.

Ask a Question