Shift + Home or Shift + End is not working in Windows 10 ASUS laptop

Reaction score
When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows machine it selects the line till the beginning or end of the line. But in my ASUS laptop the cursor moves to the beginning of the line or end doesn't select. Tried this in multiple applications and with both shift keys. Anyway to fix this?

Reaction score
When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows
If you mean "Home" and "End" on NumPad laptop keyboard - that's correct. Cause if you use your NumPad digital keys, you can't use this "Home" and "End" keys at same time. So, use Shift+Fn+Right and Shift+Fn+Left instead of Shift+End and Shift+Home respectively

Reaction score
When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows machine it selects the line till the beginning or end of the line. But in my ASUS laptop the cursor moves to the beginning of the line or end doesn't select. Tried this in multiple applications and with both shift keys. Anyway to fix this?
I updated the BIOS and it fixed the issue. Now shift+fn+home and shift+fn+right work.

Ask a Question