Windows 10 Flawed

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was very anxious to download the W10 and when I did I regretted it shortly after. What had happened was I have a ROG G750JW Asus laptop that was running W8.1 i downloaded the OS and followed all the prompts etc but it took about 5 attempts before it would completely load, that may have been the large volume of people downloading so I was fine with that.But when I got it installed then the big problem happened once I got in and set up with all my programs etc I didn't like having to sign in the windows id so I tried to change the way windows would allow me to sign in, I changed my name on the PC set up and the strangest thing happened on my network the computer name was correct but on the laptop the name was seen in reverse and i did everything changed my microsoft acc and passwords but no way it would let me in, I couldn't access my old windows nothing. My son is a rookie IT person and also a game programmer but we couldn't access anything without the admin password, we got into the bios etc no way. I ended up using recuva to access my old drive and pulled out all the data I was needing ad then....I had to format my hard drive and download another copy from the web site. it seems so good so far but I am not pleased on the info I lost and the wasted time. your program obviously had some kind of glitch that reversed my name???? not sure how it happened but figured I advise you. My son laughed and called me a beta test because I didn't wait till the bugs were out....well he was right..... its working now but missing info also caused me to be unable to recover my old system so my recovery disc is useless.

Ask a Question