SOLVED Windows 10 frying in games, I need help!

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm an annoying problem here, I did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working well, actually almost everything.
The problem is with the laptop temperature is rising too, especially during the games.
When I play in any game the temperatures rise too, come to 98 CPU temperature varies around 92/96 degrees and VGA 88/90 degrees
Before the win 8.1 temperatures did not exceed 80 °
I used Windows itself to try to lower the temperature.
In Power Options, changed to balanced, Advanced options limited the processor clock to 2.4MHZ, but to no avail.
Can someone please help me lower temperatures?
Thank you.

My laptop is a W355SSQ Clevo - intel i7 2.8 / 3.2mhz - nvidia gforce 860M - 8GB Memory - Samsung SSD Evo

Reaction score
Sounds obvious but try cleaning all the air vents and using a dedicated laptop cooler pad when gaming, most laptops are hideously poor for cooling.

Reaction score
Sounds obvious but try cleaning all the air vents and using a dedicated laptop cooler pad when gaming, most laptops are hideously poor for cooling.

Thank you,

I did the cleaning, and apply thermal paste Formula 7.

Temperatures are excelent, around 76/79

Ask a Question