SOLVED Windows 10 Insider Preview 18334.1 (19h1_release )

Reaction score
For the like of me, what is the hell happen to the UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18334.1 (19h1_release that sent just about everything on the PC to the trash dump.
No longer have any "File, Edit, View, Favorite, Tools, Help menu". All the "Menu Bar, Favorite Bar, Status Bar, Command Bar" is gone. No matter what I can do, will I'm able to retrieve any of those. To solve the matter. I had to go into Security and into Update History and uninstalled all the above Inside Preview 18334.1

Reaction score
To get it back to normal. I went into Update History and uninstalled the whole updatre to get the PC back on track as previous running.

Reaction score
Not only did it delete all the above, it also deleted all my saved passwords . I might have to destroy the computer to get rid of the bad dude.

Reaction score
I tried that update twice and always got an error. I guess I am lucky it did not install. I give up on Windows 10 fast insider updates!

Reaction score
I cleaned my computer on all aspects of the Windows 10 Insider Updates. From my viewpoint, there is no need to have any such program that this consists of, as it doesn't help any PC or make it a better unit.

Many millions PC's worked just great without any such "funnies" that the Windows 10 Insider may try to work.

Reaction score
Maybe 18342 will be better... We are getting close to the final public release build finalization, maybe in another 30 days?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Many millions PC's worked just great without any such "funnies" that the Windows 10 Insider may try to work.
There was sufficient warning about BETA Software when the Technical Preview came out [which then became the Insider Preview] that it should not be used on one's only computer or a production computer, that it is a test version and will always be changing, improving in some cases, not so much in others. That was part of the acceptance we had to agree with to be accepted so we should see problems now and then. To that end I've kept a couple of older Desktops running the IP version, a Dell Inspiron 530S and a Dell OptiPlex 755. Outside of having to use Add-in video cards [no Intel drivers for the onboard adapters] there's been no big problems with them.

Reaction score
I cleaned my computer on all aspects of the Windows 10 Insider Updates. From my viewpoint, there is no need to have any such program that this consists of, as it doesn't help any PC or make it a better unit.

You have made the correct decision in your circumstances. See Bighorn’s post

Reaction score
I am a little surprised the Insiders, the testers of future builds, were not concerned as to WHY the OP's install went wrong. Keep in mind, the last two public build releases have been flawed. JDZ710A may have just saved the next one from going the same direction.

Reaction score
I am a little surprised the Insiders, the testers of future builds, were not concerned as to WHY the OP's install went wrong. Keep in mind, the last two public build releases have been flawed. JDZ710A may have just saved the next one from going the same direction.
Not a regular insider. You are correct, if, as requested on the site, he and, presumably others, submitted feedback.

Reaction score
I have three desktops working. A older HP p7650f with Windows 7 Home...it just hangs around in case the two newer HP p7-150 go astray.
The two p7's have Windows 10 Home and Pro. Both have (did have) the Windows 10 Insider Updates. The one with Windows 10 Pro updated to the Insider Preview 18334.1 (19h.1) release, but, there wasn't any problems (damage) in it working. It's the Home OS that taken the blunt of the 18334.1 (19h.1) release problems.
I have all my PC's to logon without my password. You all know how that is done. However, the PC with WIN 10 Home wouldn't allow that with the Insider Preview Update. Each time I turned on the PC it required my password. I went in and reset it so no password required. Still, that didn't work each time...it always requested the password. That is until I uninstalled the Preview 18334.1 (19h.1) release.

Last edited:

Ask a Question