Windows 10 is spying on almost everything you do..!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
I feel like most of these features were mentioned when I installed Windows 10. But maybe my process was different since I used the "media creation" tool. There was a sizeable list of features it asked if I wanted to use, and it was mentioned on well over half of them that they send data to Microsoft. So I just disabled them.
Is there more I'm missing? If not, then I think Microsoft was pretty upfront about it.

Reaction score
Whether you disable everything you can in the privacy section, Windows still sends telemetry to Microsoft. You can limit what they collect in settings-privacy-diagnostics & feedback, and turning everything else off in settings-privacy. There are 3rd party tools to disable telemetry, but I don't recommend using them. I have in the past and had trouble running updates, and had other issues. Plus you're placing trust in some 3rd party vendor.

Ask a Question