Windows 10 , no 11.

Reaction score
So Windows has stated that there will be no more editions after 10. 11 is not in their future and they are switching their concentrated minds over to more of A SERVICE, AND MAINTAINING WINDOWS 10 AND CREATING UPDATES AND FIXES RATHER THAN DEVELOPING A WINDOWS 11.

I CAN SEE THAT ANOTHER . MORE SUCCESSFUL SOFTWARE COMPANY COMING IN FOR THE KILL. WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT?

I get it but we are stuck here with the 10. We are thirsty!

Reaction score
Well, even though Windows 10 is "a service" there may be a Windows 11. It would not be the first time Microsoft is changing their minds, especially now that Apple has renamed its OSX to macOS (it still carries the number 10 in it, the version that is 10.13 'high sierra').
Time will tell and we will be the guinea pigs again once more...

Reaction score
So Windows has stated that there will be no more editions after 10. 11 is not in their future and they are switching their concentrated minds over to more of A SERVICE, AND MAINTAINING WINDOWS 10 AND CREATING UPDATES AND FIXES RATHER THAN DEVELOPING A WINDOWS 11.

I CAN SEE THAT ANOTHER . MORE SUCCESSFUL SOFTWARE COMPANY COMING IN FOR THE KILL. WHY WOULD THEY LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT?

I get it but we are stuck here with the 10. We are thirsty!

The problem with another company coming in for the kill is Dell, HP, Lenovo and the others.

Ask a Question