Windows 10 not going to lockscreen slideshow after timeout

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently upgraded my boot drive to an SSD and after the upgrade, my computer no longer times out to the lock screen slide show. It is always on now. I can't get any screensaver to work, nor will the PC go to sleep. I currently have the screen saver set to Blank after 15 minutes, screen timeout to 10 in the Personalization settings, and PC timeout after 30 min. It sat here all day while I was at work and never went to sleep.

With the exception of ghosting the original boot drive to the SSD, nothing has changed. Everything works like it should (except everything loads 10x faster :) )

Any ideas for me to try next?

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoy Windows spotlight "Lock Screen theme" However, I also have a similar issue. That is, Lock screen hasn't worked (Windows spotlight) since the 1803 update. I've even used powershell to refresh Windows apps all user to no avail. My local Admin account Lock screen works great, however, I'm stuck with a lighthouse every time I log into my daily user acct.

Ask a Question