Windows 10 apps keep going haywire

Reaction score
A couple of months ago, my Microsoft News app, after a period of time, would stop updating and 'freeze' on a particular 'live tile.' A short time after that I would stop receiving notifications. This would last until the computer was restarted or logged out/back in. And it would keep happening and keep happening and KEEP happening.

Then recently, the same thing started happening to my weather app. It would 'freeze' on a particular live tile and only show the current weather when opened. This would last until a total system reboot or logout/login. And it would KEEP happening over and over.

Now all of a sudden, my Microsoft News app has stopped working. I get absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY nothing but AN ERROR OCCURRED. Over and over, refresh after refresh, An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred An Error Occurred.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Ask a Question