Windows 10 November update the fact's, straight from Microsoft........

Reaction score
Are you posting in response as to why MS pulled 1511 from the ISO's?

If so that is not a response to that question and is nothing new that we didn't already know.

Reaction score
Yep.
As a matter of "faq", I posted the same link over in my "church picnic" here
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/wow-just-wow.4959/page-2#post-22949

All this is a pile of DODO - when they marketed this software (and sure I'll take the blame) - I understood this to be more of the same update packages they used to send (and some are) - only we couldn't opt out - we got em whether we liked it or not ... BUT THAT AINT WHAT LAST WEEK WAS - that DAMN thing they sent last week - was essentially a complete re-install of the OS .. 2 hours per machine - and screwed every one of my 5 machines up.

BS

I implore the world to load up new spybot package that disables the crap Microsoft is mining from our machines.
If I ever get these machines right again they are being disconnected from the internet .. NO MORE UPDATES

I'll have one ancient box with email and internet - the rest far from the freakin hands of Microsoft - cl;owns don't even understand their own program

Ask a Question