Windows 10 Phone Concept

Reaction score
So we have no idea what Windows 10 on phones will look like, and we won't know that until January 21 (my birthday, Woot! XD)

So I decided to create my own concept of what it might look like.

This design takes the taskbar from the desktop Windows 10 and tries to translate it to the phone. Doing this will allow phones without hardware buttons to be made, and it also provides a new way of switching between apps on the phone. It also shows how Windows could scroll horizontally like its desktop counterpart, when the phone is in landscape mode.

If you guys like it or don't like it, let me know. If you don't like it, please actually tell me specifically what you don't like about it, as I'll be using that input to help myself become a better designer. Thanks, and happy holidays! ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Lodmot,

Just came across this post. This looks very interesting. Specially the task bar part. Very creative indeed on your part. Now that Windows 10 is already out, i am kind of enjoying the new interface. Looking forward to the new surface phones that are rumored to come out in 2017. Expected in 3 variants. In the mean time we have a HP Elite X3 that's coming around September 2016. If it fits my budget, definitely going for that one.

Cheers.

Ask a Question