Windows 10 Process running in background take more of the labptop resources

Reaction score
Hi All, I am new to Windows10Forums and look for help to resolve my problem with my laptop Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Windows 10, 64 Bit. It keeps running a process in background taking most of the resources eventually stoppling all other process and keep taking repeated screenshots. I can say about its taking screenshot because when I have Dropbox option of saving shots on, I keep receiving notification of saving screenshot every fraction of second when the process start running in background. I have clean installed Windows 10 twice but problem keep persisting. Please advise if its a virus, malware or a hardware problem. Anybody can help to resolve it please.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Pramod,

Welcome to the Forum.
  • Press Windows key and S key together to give focus to the Search box
  • In the Search box type Choose which apps can run in the background then press Enter key

You'll see a settings window open and you can turn off some of the background apps to help control resource use.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question