Too Much Data Consumption by Host Process for Windows

How I can slower host process for windows data consumption rate?

• Host process for windows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • data speed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
When I connect my modem, very often it goes slow. I found by a software that Host Process for Windows takes most of my data of my connection. So I get less speed. Can you tell me how to solve it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
By "data consumption" can we assume that you mean bandwidth on your network connection?
There is a bit of an explanation here
http://www.howtogeek.com/269307/wha...s-tasks-and-why-are-so-many-running-on-my-pc/
Along with some other background processes that Windows 10 has running from time to time.
As the article suggests, this resource consumption generally, should settle down over time and cannot be disabled.
As far as a "solution" I don't believe that there is one, except perhaps reverting back to Windows 7.
There are some third party programs, that are suppose to pare down some of Windows 10 resource demands but personally I think they may do more harm than good.

Reaction score
Windows OS has a bunch of core processes and these processes are required for proper functioning of the OS. Host Process for Windows Tasks will have to act as a host for other services. During system startup, it.s natural for Windows host services to consume many system resources, your system will probably come to normal after minutes. You can find out more about the Windows hosts tasks here- https://www.techlila.com/host-process-for-windows-tasks/.

More importantly, you must not try to Remove, Disable or Stop Host Process for Windows Tasks in your PC. It may end up in a system crash, and there will be no saving of resources either. So, the idea is to find what is consuming the actual resources and then act. Quick decisions don’t work when it comes to Host Process for Windows Tasks.

Ask a Question