Windows 10 recorder issues

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I'm currently using Windows 10 on my PC, and it has that built in game recorder.
I have an issue with that recorder. 10 seconds after I start recording, it says "There is nothing to be recorded" and it automatically stops recording. This is very annoying. Do any of you have the same issues? I couldn't find anything when I googled it, so I thought maybe you guys here know. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
That recorder may only work on games from The Store and not games such as Call of Duty.

Reaction score
I read something about it on a windows support site and it said it the game bar works for every game.
Also, it did work before. It rarely works but most of the time it doesn't. I'm trying to find out why it doesn't work most of the time.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The last thing that I read on the topic, was something to the effect that, it was still being developed and was glitchy currently.

Reaction score
Any updates on this? It has been working for some time now, but since a week it doesn't work anymore..

PS: Sorry for double post

Ask a Question