Windows 10 Reserved partition bot created in clean install

Reaction score
Stay Safe Take care
Wishing Safety and well being of all members ,there families and community in large.
Hi Friends this is my first post.
I have an old intel i3 desktop PC , I have deleted system partition and OS partition created by earlier windows 7 pro X32 system.
Since I was having digital license already in place , I simply installed windows 10 pro in my 120GB SSD. ( SSD was having 2 partitions , I deleted only OS and system reserved partition)
OS installation was smooth and everything is fine. However windows has not created system partition(s) and only a single windows OS partition is created.
Since I am in Data security , Data Recovery domain ,I want my system rock solid , stable and fully capable to take any technical support request.
I had issues installing drivers for intel integrated VGA2500 / HP 1020 /Cannon scanner , somehow everything is finished now .
I want to deal extensively with Bitlocker as well.
From expert members of the forum I would like to know whether it is OK not having system reserved partitions for bitlocker and overall windows boot stability , troubleshooting etc.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I personally had always one system partition without the recovery partition on it and have never had any issues coming from that and I am doing it this way since Windows XP.

Ask a Question