Can't boot Windows

Reaction score
Hi hope you are good...so my problem is did a clean usb install of win 10 coz I was stuck in a automatic repair and bsod loop...an yeah did the install did about 12 driver updates and heaps of windows updates was fine until moved my laptop got blurry bsod written in diff language...then jus was black loading screens...stuck after login loading once...then this came back which was the root of all evil of original problem...minus the loop..plz help...lol..i tried safe mode after this with networking...now just stuck at asus logo no loading spinny thing jus logo...all I can really think is cmos battery or bios but yeah I dunno ****...computers are worse things to figure out than a woman ahhhhh
Now it's gone back to wat it was originally auto repair loop an startup couldn't fix it c:\windows\system32\llogfiles\srt\srt\trail.txt....yeah u know the one lol...only diff is my first repair loop is jus stuck at preparing auto repair with load spinny thing

Reaction score
computers are worse things to figure out than a woman

At times that is true but computers are easier to replace!!!!

I have an HP Notebook that was given me a few years ago for rehabbing, had put Linux Mint on it. Last week I used the GPARTED program in it to wipe a 500GB HDD, delete the partitions to put it at its as-shipped condition, put it in the Notebook then installed the latest Win10 Home 64-bit on the bootable USB drive made using the MCT process. It did exhibit a slowness in starting Windows but worked fine after it was running. All drivers were installed along with the updates to get to the current. As part of diagnosing the slowness I ran the chkdsk /r from the Command Prompt, took all night but seems to have straightened things out.

Ask a Question