Can someone help me with these strange black bars?

Reaction score
Hello, any idea about these? They appear in random softs and my work is a lot harder. Any ideas how to fix this? My drivers and windows updates all are fine. Thank you :)
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Reaction score
If i understand the #1 screen that is PowerShell - You have a Corruption of the Computer software. caused by a Video issue..
it also might be PrintShop or PhotoShop - you also show what looks like a Torrent then System Control Device manager - rather confusing exactly what you are showing and asking.

Reaction score
If i understand the #1 screen that is PowerShell - You have a Corruption of the Computer software. caused by a Video issue..
it also might be PrintShop or PhotoShop - you also show what looks like a Torrent then System Control Device manager - rather confusing exactly what you are showing and asking.

Hello, thanks for your reply. I tried to show that these black bars show in differents softs and menus. The drop-down menus from Photoshop are black and it's hard for me to work like that. And the same thing happens in other programs. That's why I posted the other 2 pictures. Here is a screen from VLC with the same problem:
Screenshot_1.png

Sometimes, these menus work fine, with no black colors covering them. So, I don't think the problem is the dark theme of my desktop.

Reaction score
Some programs don't handle the dark theme very well. The auto fill feature in firefox used to do this (black background, black text). Haven't used it in a while to see if it still does it.

Reaction score
Some programs don't handle the dark theme very well. The auto fill feature in firefox used to do this (black background, black text). Haven't used it in a while to see if it still does it.
It's not about the theme. I changed it to Light Mode and the same thing happens.

Ask a Question