Windows 10 sign in option not responding

Reaction score
Sign in option does not respond in Windows 10. I do not want to sign in every time I use the computer but I cannot change the setting.

Reaction score
I tried that but nothing changed. None of the choices on the Accounts page respond. The email information comes up but I cannot select anything else.

Reaction score
This is what I see when I Run netplwiz. You must uncheck the box (upper left) and click ok.

jjj.PNG

Reaction score
Ok. I have done all that. One problem seems to be resolved (I don't have to sign in.... thank you!) but on the Accounts page of Settings the "Sign in options" does not respond.

Reaction score
Here is what I see in Settings/Sign in options. Are you saying that you see nothing?

Reaction score
Left the computer for several hours and I had to sign in again. I guess I did not eliminate that problem.

Under Accounts I see "Your email and accounts", "Sign in options", "Work Access", "Family and other users", and "Sync your settings". Sign in options is the only one that does not respond when I click on it. The other four options work fine.

Ask a Question