Windows 10 System Error

Reaction score
I have a custom built computer and the computer will not recognize my mouse. I was able to login into Windows 10 and I tried to navigate and fix the problem by looking up some answers and I could not find any that would fix my situation. This started to happen after installing GTX 970 drivers and downloading Tom Clancy The Division. After running the game for the first time the screen was completely black and I could not get anything to work. So I tried Ctrl-alt-delete and it did not solve the problem. So then I turned off the computer and after the Windows screen loaded it showed a error saying inaccessible_boot_device so I go check the hard drive and everything is plugged in. Then it sends me to a system repair so I was hoping it would fix the problem but as soon as it loads chose your keyboard I try to click on English my mouse and keyboard will not work. Thank you in advance
Robert

Ask a Question