Windows 10 updates

Reaction score
Κατέβασα τον οδηγό ενημέρωσης των Windows 10 από τη σελίδα ασφάλειας των Windows. Έκανα κλικ στο κουτί που έγραφε "Ενημέρωση τώρα" αλλά δεν έγινε ενημέρωση γιατί στον ελεγκτή δίσκων μου έγραφε το μήνυμα: Το τρέχων ενεργό σύστημα είναι συμπιεσμένο. Πως να το επιδιορθώσω το πρόβλημα με το τρέχων ενεργό σύστημα που είναι συμπιεσμένο; :)

Edited by Regedit32

Sorry your fluorescent green and bold posting was very tough on the eyes. Also, I doubt many Users here can read Greek so below is your post in Google Translation:

I downloaded the Windows 10 Update Wizard from the Windows Security Page. I clicked on the box that read "Update Now" but did not update because my disk controller wrote the message: The current active system is compressed. How do I fix the problem with the current active system that is compressed?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Regarding your issue, what you need to do is the following:
  • Press your Windows key + S together to give focus to your search field
  • In the search field type diskm then in the search results click on Create and format hard disk partitions
In the Disk Management window that opens, you will see a list of your drives. Windows is typically installed on the C: drive but if you installed it ourwhere choose the drive letter that its on.

Assuming that Windows is on the C: partition do the following:
  • In the Disk Management window right-click on C: and select Properties from the context menu
  • At the bottom of the Local Disk C: Properties window that appears remove the check next to 'Compress this Drive to save disk space'.
  • Click Apply then click OK
  • Now back in the Disk Management window you may also see a partition named RECOVERY. If you do see this then right-click on it and select Properties then at the bottom of window that opens make sure you remove the check [if present] next to 'Compress this Drive to save disk space'
  • Click Apply then click OK
  • Close the Disk Management window
  • Now open your Windows 10 Update Wizard and click the Try again button, [ if that still is appearing ], or run it as usual.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question