SOLVED Windows 10 updates

Reaction score
Wow yet another problem that has hit me since my conversion to windows 10, this morning before i left for work booted up my pc and it got as far "configuring window do not swith off computer" I sat there wathcing it get to 100% and it rebooted itself only to repeat message and all I now get is a boot loop to this message and nothing else.

Getting into the repair window is a task in its own having to switch off pc while windows loading a few times before it get to the repair bit as I have tried all the F4,5,6,7,8 route and nothing and not wanting to have to go into bios everytime to change boot sequence find switcing off pc is best.

Now that windows install all updates and one has no say on the matter looks lik this is going to be a problem becasue if you get a bad update what do you do because updates dont ask you it downloads to pc without your permission but getting back to my problem how to prevent this from happening again because I am tired of having to restore the pc to a previous restore point so any suggestions to fix this problem would be appreciated and I am sorry for long post and ranting windows 10 does this to some people.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Trouble thanks for the reply and link which I now have on my pc but to solve my problem I ended up having to restore to an much earlier point and so far reinstalled all the updates with no problems and not looking forward to the next update problem.

Ask a Question