SOLVED Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi

I have a dell755optiplex 4gb for some reason when i minimize a website and reopen most of the time it gets stuck or a blank page
also is it worth installing an SSD DRIVE and is it hard to install?
Thank you
TIMMY

Reaction score
Dunno about your webpage but installing a SSD bring quite the performance improvement. I have now every PC I have switched over to SSD's due to the fact that they are quite old already. Get a good one if you want it to last and also get one with a lot of capacity.
BTW: it is not hard to install at all. Just clone the drive you have onto the SSD and you are done with it.

Reaction score
i Want to transfer info from my HD if possible
will it have both HD and SSD?
Can i buy one on e-bay
Thank you

Reaction score
I would not buy a SSD on eBay, Amazon NewEgg or another reputable store, where you will have a return policy and also be assured that you're getting a new product.
yes, you can clone your hard drive to your new SSD and then kill the bootable partitions and continue using your hard drive for storage.
Actually, since your cloning your HD to your SSD, you can just format your hard drive then move data files from your new SSD to your hard drive
Here is how to Clone

Ask a Question