SOLVED Windows 10 Pro Crashed

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My latest Desktop PC, with Windows 10 Pro. I was using, I was looking at Face Book, suddenly, the screen was still showing Face Book, but. the Mouse and Keyboard Died,
I could hear the Fans still going. the only thing I could do was to press the Reset Button. When the PC Started again, all the fans were going, nothing else would happen, there was no action from MB. The only things that was working was the various Fans, if left, the PC would keep trying to start, about every five minutes.
It is still under warranty, though it means sending it back the seller. I would appreciate any ideas before I do that. I would think it was one of the Main items, that has crashed, any help would be wonderful. Thanks to all. Alf Jones.

Reaction score
If it is still under warranty, then it is best left, or you may invalidate it!

Reaction score
Hi Alf,

did you install any new soft or hardware recently that might account for the sudden change in your computers behaviour?. Have you upgraded to the latest version of Win 10 (currently ver 2004)?. :)

Reaction score
I think davehc, that you are very right in what you suggest Many thanks, I will call it Solved

Reaction score
Hi Alf,

did you install any new soft or hardware recently that might account for the sudden change in your computers behaviour?. Have you upgraded to the latest version of Win 10 (currently ver 2004)?. :)
Hi Wolfie, No nothing downloaded in the last couple of weeks, I agree with davehc that it is best to rely on Warranty. Thank very much for your reply

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,

I received the Desktop PC back a few days ago. The problem was a fault in the Motherboard, which was replaced. It is now operating, really well. I was very lucky, as the Warranty is due in less than six weeks to be out of date. I must admit there was no problem in having it fixed at no cost. Thanks to all of you for your help. Best Wishes.:)

Ask a Question